Watch Streaming My Own Sky (2007) Movies Putlockers 720p Stream Online

Get Free Now My Own Sky (2007) Movies Full 1080p Without Download Stream Online

     

My Own Sky Movie Movies Full HD Without Downloading Online Streaming

Rating: out of 10 ★ From Users

Storyline My Own Sky (2007):

Ravi and Padmini share a strained relationship due to their teenage son Buddhi's intellectual handicap. Buddhi, a mildly autistic slow learner displays his flair for art but his parents, with their middle-class insecurities, neither recognize nor encourage his talent. Driven by Padmini's social insecurities and Ravi's guilt for dropping Buddhi as a baby, the parents chase an unreal dream of seeing their son as a normal good student who, like others, must become an engineer or a doctor.


Download My Own Sky (2007) Movies 123Movies 1080p Without Downloading Online Streaming

     

Movie details

Title: My Own Sky
Released: 2007-09-07
Genre: Drama, Science Fiction
Director: Robert Altman
Date: 2007-09-07
Runtime: 110 Minutes
Company:
Homepage: Homepage Movie
Trailer: Video Trailer

Casts of My Own Sky:
Irrfan Khan, Anupam Kher, Shobana, Rajat Kapoor,

Find Out About My Own Sky

0 comments:

Post a Comment